Combat the harsh effects of the cooler weather from the inside and out
In this episode of Apotecari Uncut, Apotecari Founder Simone Abaron discusses the impact of seasonal shifts on our hair and scalp. The cooler weather is well and truly here, discover her expert tips for keeping flakes at bay and encouraging healthy hair throughout winter.
31:37 Click to watch this episode on Instagram
In this session:
- The negative impact of the ‘winter blues’ on hair, scalp and skin
- Food and drink choices that can make nourishing difference
- Importance of Vitamin D and why levels can decline in winter
- Why scalps tend to suffer in the winter and what you can do
- Tips and hacks to combat the winter environment and what to avoid
- Scalp hydration and key nutrients including omegas and vitamin D: Crowning Glory https://apotecari.com.au/tailoring-your-hair-care-regimen-to-the-cooler-months/
- For a luxurious and hydrating overnight difference: Apotecari’s Silk Pillow Slip https://apotecari.com.au/tailoring-your-hair-care-regimen-to-the-cooler-months/
- Scalp exfoliation to combat flakes: Apotecari’s 5-in-1 Scalp and Shampoo Brush https://apotecari.com.au/tailoring-your-hair-care-regimen-to-the-cooler-months/
Questions or winter hair tips?
Ask or comment in the section below
Want to know when things are happening?
Sign up here to get previews, recipes, tips and special offers in your inbox. Opt out or contact us anytime.